Follow good insights etiquette: stop attachment-bombing and start sharing politely (and effectively)
EVER GET EMAILS LIKE THIS? WE CALL IT ATTACHMENT BOMBING.
Per the 2018 HR.COM Workforce 2020 survey, this is the #1 way employees reported sharing their insights
MENTAL GYMNASTICS - recipient
- Do I have to read all this?
- What did they learn?
- Do I have to save this stuff… folder, sub-folder, name…
- How will I remember any of this?
MENTAL GYMNASTICS - SENDER
- Did they read what I sent?
- Did they understand it?
- Do they know how to apply it to the big decision?
- How are they assimilating with other information?